Date(s) - 06/23/2018
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Animal Care League
NOTE: We will be taking paid, non-refundable reservations in advance of this event due to it’s popularity. If we reach our maximum number of attendees registered, we will be unable to accept walk-ins.
Join us in conjunction with Animal Care League for Binky Hour! Bring your bunnies for a fun-filled hour of socializing, hopping, and flopping! Can you imagine anything cuter than a room full of buns zooming around together?! ACL and BUN adoptables will be available to meet and will join in on the fun! We’ll have lots of great bunny supplies available for purchase at a discounted rate including Timothy hay, Oxbow pellets, various chew toys, apple sticks, and more!
All proceeds from the event will be split equally between Animal Care League and BUN to support bunnies in need of rescue!
BUN Member admission: $7/rabbit
Non-Member admission: $10/rabbit
Please register here: Animal Care League June 23rd, 2018 Binky Hour Registration
*Binky Hour Ground Rules*
1. All rabbits should arrive in an appropriate carrier.
2. Rabbits must be spayed or neutered and in good health in order to participate in Binky Hour.
3. A liability waiver and photo release are required as part of registration for Binky Hour.
4. Only the bouncers are allowed in the play area during Hoppy
Hour. All other human participants sit along the outer edge of the area on the mats. If someone needs their rabbit, one of the bouncers will round him up and deliver him.
5. Any rabbit exhibiting behaviors such as nipping, chasing, or mounting will be moved into a time out location for a short time.
6. To ensure safety during collection of rabbits at the end of Binky Hour, we ask that no children enter the play area and that there is no running or chasing of rabbits. The bouncers will be able to assist you with retrieving your rabbit.